08 June 2010

Savannah


We had a fabulous get-a-way this past weekend to Savannah.  After a quick visit with a family friend in Portsmouth, VA we spent the rest of our long weekend in the historic district of Savannah.  It was a great weekend.  I loved how artsy it was.  There were some great art galleries, fun shopping and boy did we eat well!  

I have to say my favorite part of the weekend was just wandering around checking out the architecture and the gardens. 

While eating some awesome pizza at Vinnie A Go-Go's, this primered car pulled up.  This guys gets out, pulls a box of chalk out and after writing the instructions " write on me" on the car, leaves the box of chalk on the roof.  We couldn't resist adding a few touches.  How fun!!

 
We are back to reality now, but my work schedule is changing.  That means I am going to be able to focus more on my art.  Can't wait to get to the studio!

1 comment:

  1. What a magical place! The hanging moss is so romantic...and how about that funny DIY art car? Glad you're so energized to get back in the studio.

    ReplyDelete