26 April 2011

Easter


Although I grew up in religion, I consider myself less religious more spiritual.  I love the renewal aspect of the holiday. The fresh start the coincides with the reawakening of all the trees and flowers.  Particularly this year!  After what seemed like and extra long hibernation.
Miss V and I are so happy to be out and about in the sunshine, and I am finding stolen moments here and there to remember myself as more than a Mom.  I am determined to get a running schedule worked out and piece by piece I am building me Etsy store.  I hope the unveiling is soon!!  I just need about 3 more hours on the computer.  Ha, that translates in infant time, at an hour per week to 3 weeks from now!  
Happy fresh starts everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you back and know you are well, Heather! Happy Spring :)

    ReplyDelete