30 August 2011

Wonky

Everything is wonky!  There is no other word for it.  There have been a rash of small incidents at work, relationships ending, people passing away, and my dear Dakota has had surgery.  Add to that an earthquake and a hurricane and I feel very out of sorts.  

We've moved this weekend.  Our new abode looks like an episode of "Hoarders".  I am lucky if I get a box or two unpacked a day.  So we are living in disarray.  My sanity is being tried and I feel a great need for order.  
But for now I am trying to find peace with this wonkiness that I can't control.  These events that are weighing heavy on me, but can't do much to change. Lovely Miss V is in need of lots of attention these days too, I think she senses the changes.  So, I can only accomplish small tasks at a time. I keep repeating to myself; "This too shall pass."



1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, hang in there! We moved when my 1st was 6 months old...all I can say is it took me about 2 months to paint one room- having only nap-times to get anything done! You'll get settled- it'll be less wonky soon! :)

    ReplyDelete