17 January 2012

Best Date Night Ever!

Our road trip date night was a roaring success!! Lily Stockman's show was just delightful. Finally seeing her work in person was only second to meeting her and her amazing husband! They were both our kinda peeps. So gracious and interesting!! I just can't say enough how nice it was to meet them both.

The ride up was great. And we even caught a bit of the playoff game in the car. On the way home we detoured in Phili. Hubby showed me around his old college haunts and then we grabbed a cheese steak at Pats which we devoured while warmly ensconced in the car.

It was such a fabulous night. I don't know how we're going to top it.

Then a little icing on the cake on Sunday; watching the Ravens win a divisional playoff! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this post. What a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw heather, you and d. are the GREATEST. you made our night. big hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I could hardly be more envious! I don't know which makes me more jealous...meeting miss big bang herself, or having an authentic cheesesteak. I don't wish that you hadn't gotten to do these things...just wish that I had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Megan!! It was truly a fantastic night.

    ReplyDelete